Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2006, 12:09 AM   #1
riceboy

Drives: icebox
GROUP BUY - NST Crank Pulley

That's right folks, time for another performance part GB!!! I've received requests from numerous yarisworld.com members so this time we have a lightened OEM size crank pulley available from NonStopTuning (NST). It's a single groove crank pulley which will fit both the liftback and the sedan. The price will be $115USD via PayPal or $130CAD via Email money transfer. Pricing includes shipping direct to your door US/Canada. Each pulley comes with a 1 year warranty.

We need a minimum order quantity of 12 pcs, and we'll leave the GB open until January 2, 2007. Payments can be made to my paypal account, after the GB closes I will transfer funds and we should receive the parts in 4-6 weeks.

Any additional import taxes, duties, and brokerage fees where applicable, are the responsibility of the buyer.

Attached picture is to give you an idea of what the product will look like, but is not an accurate representation of the final product.

The NonStopTuning Lite series is a designation used for pulleys that are light-weight versions of their OEM counterparts. All NST pulleys are built using High quality 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and are easily 50% to 60% lighter than steel or cast iron OEM pulleys.

The NST Lite series is designed for owners looking to reduce weight and increase the throttle response of their engines. These OEM-diameter pulleys will neither underdrive nor overdrive the associated accessories but can still lead to great throttle response and improved horsepower numbers in many applications.

1. riceboy

Please PM me with any questions or concerns.