Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 01-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #1
nookandcrannycar

Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmscan View Post
Before boosting the car ... I had NO battery power at all. Even the reading lights or interior lights wouldn't work. The doors also wouldn't open with my fob, I had to manually unlock the doors, only to find that nothing worked. When I did boost it .. turning on my headlights killed the car. Boosted it again .. and made it about 2 km where it then stalled.
Sorry, WAY too tired when I first read your posts. Odd that you had no warning. Still good if you influence MadMax to get a new battery sooner, rather than later. I'm never going to intentionally let my battery get to the point my OEM one did, but of course I could end up having the same thing happen to me that happened to you without warning.
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote