Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2008, 01:24 AM   #10
eric81

Drives: Toyota Salesman
Hi. I like girls. Just thought you should nkow that. I think we have 3 things in common. We both have Yarii, we are both guys, and we both like girls. You don't think were related, do you? That would be sooooooo freaky! Like this one time in basic training, when I beat my drill sergeant to the finish line, and so did my battle budy, and we both threw up at the same time from running so hard, and then the drill sergeant dropped us for throwing up on the street. Well, maybe not weird like THAT, but weird in a sense that both of those things are weird. Do you like Monster? I like Monster. Monster is yummy and makes you very happy. Yay for for cool whip in a can! Or as it is more commonly called, Redi Whip. Drive On!
eric81 is offline   Reply With Quote