Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2006, 01:19 PM   #1
MacMaster761
Five-Star General

Drives: 07 Silver Streak Mica
Send a message via AIM to MacMaster761
REALLY BAD CAR ACCIDENT!

Yo guys, i got in a really bad car accident with my 07 yaris. I am extremely pleased at the safety of this vehicle. I was going roughly 30 mph and slammed into a lady driving a Saturn Vue SUV across two lanes of traffic into my lane. The airbags deployed and i smashed the shit out of my front end of the yaris. I walked away with a scratched knee and a stiff neck. My friend driving in the car walked away with a bruise on the chest from the seatbelt. I am rediculously grateful i walked away from this one. And the police reaction time was roughly 30 seconds. I completely fucked up her car as well, which i was proud of my car for doing. The cop wrote her a ticket for reckless driving, and i walked away without any of my sound equipment being damaged, though its still in the car.

just thought you guys would like to know the rediculous safety of this car.

JWU '09 Baking and Pastry
MacMaster761 is offline   Reply With Quote