Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
ExocetCom

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris RS
Jack Stand "Rubber Attachments"?

In preperation for doing the first bit of personal maintenance on my 07 3dr LB, just an oil change, I've been reading through some of the Toyota factory manuals (FM) that have been so kindly posted here. In the introduction chapter, which includes information on jacking up the car, the FM mentions "rubber attachments" for jack stands. In the FM diagrams they just look like rubber blocks with a slit in them which would be set around the pinch weld. I presume these are to prevent bending the pinch weld where the jacks would normally go.

Question is, can I get these from my Toyota dealer's parts department or is this the kind of thing I could go to a comprehensive auto parts store and buy?
ExocetCom is offline   Reply With Quote