Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-29-2018, 12:12 AM   #1
leighaus

Drives: ncp13 echo/vitz 1nz-fe
WTB: Any complete supercharger kit for 1nz-fe (i have ncp13 echo/vitz)

Hey guys,

I am from South Eastern Australia and i have a little NCP13R 1nz-fe and want to find a supercharger kit to give it some life. I understand there are a few variants in kit around but anyone who has something that is 100% complete and ready to install i will be glad to purchase from you provided you can freight it to Australia for me.

This is where i have found myself after trawling the internet for so many hours trying to find what i am looking for.

Malaysia is a good source of 2nd hand half cuts and sometimes just full engine packages but unfortunately none of the reputable resellers who are familiar with the SC kits for these do not have any stock and can only keep an eye out for me in the coming future.

So i have now come here to the niche forums of the Yaris owners hoping that somebody out there has decided they're ready to part with a good running kit that can be one of the only if not the only supercharged vitz in australia.

Please help me!

Many thanks in advance,

Leigh McKenzie

leighaus is offline   Reply With Quote