Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
taman86

Drives: scion xa
stock scion xa exhaust and intake manifold and others

thought i'de put these on here since it all pertains to the 1nzfe and if anyone was wanting to convert to the 3 bolt pattern drive by cable throttle body, this is what i have for sale over on SL.

have a stock airbox assembly from the snorkel to the air tube going to the TB, complete with bolts and clamps SOLD

also have a stock exhuast manifold complete with heat shield and bolts and stock spring bolts. 60 plus shipping

recently swapped for a weapon r intake from stock 1nzfe intake manifold from 2004 xa 3 bolt pattern. will not come with gaskets and TB bolt or brackets, does still have the two TB mounting studs. i am asking 80 plus shipping on this

stock 1nzfe throttle body from scion xa 3 bolt pattern. comes with IAC, and TPS sensors. asking 50 plus shipping. (can do a package deal with the intake for a special price, PM me for info if interested.)

stock harmonic balancer, good condition, rubbber insulator not cracking and not damaged. asking 50 plus shipping

i am firm on these prices. i deal only via paypal. i can be reached from this thread or PM and get instant notification to my phone. i can get pics if you need from my phone.
Closed Thread