Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2023, 01:58 PM   #4
sh0rtlife

Drives: 2007 5dr canadian import
ive got a matching header to go with the pipes so its all gains

bronsin i totaly get that i really do, but at that same time, if you could make it a lil more fun..why not right?...personaly its very hard to leave anything "stock" ever since i got my license in 91..mod it mod it mod it!...my 58 ford is about as stock as anything in my assortment gets, of course...its also got all the factory goodies, but i did swap out the front spindles for disc brakes which also got me a 2inch drop

the reason tho to go dual while being asthetic is that 1 side will run the "shhh" mode thru the silenced can, the other side will run un muffled straight thru

the new routing will be modified after the axle, turning to the drivers side passing a valve and going into the shhhhh muffler then turn and out thru the other can and tip, while the valve goes out thru a flow thru and tip in the stock local
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote