Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 08-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
A-Dingo-Ate-My-Baby
Banned

Drives: yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_griffin6 View Post
Not trying to sound like an arse, but I would highly advise not putting your battery on the ground, because it looks to me like you have it on the ground.

I've found out the hard way that something about putting your battery on the ground kills it, not sure what exactly. It might be different with the Yaris's battery, but best to play it safe. It might be okay to leave it there for a little while, but don't leave it there for an extended period of time.
myth. show me the physics and chemistry on why this occurs. you won't be able to.
A-Dingo-Ate-My-Baby is offline   Reply With Quote