Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2015, 11:38 AM   #1
scod4025

Drives: 12 LE 5d HB 1nz-fe Automatic
It has Begun,Ok so now about half way

Hello to all

Well After much research (manly from this Forum) have begun to modify my 2012 Yaris LE HB

The first Install so far was the aFe intake and the Micro Image Intake Manifold
Had a slight issue with MAF not fitting the aFe intake but little bit of sand paper and that was fixed. So far only have about 5 days of to and from work on it but there is a noticeable increase in power at lower rpms, Have a crap-o-matic so don't know in what range but still loving it.

Thanks to Jeff at Micro Image for help that was provided and listening to my dumb questions and I will be calling back when bonus shows up next week for the Tanabe Cat back and headers

Now if only there was Semi-Automatic tranny that would fit this thing

Yes I would convert to a manual if was able to but needs to stay as automatic for DMV purposes for now

On this note I have been looking and it seems only one person has done the TB change over with a Third Gen Yaris and had some issues was wondering if any one else had done this as well and did or didn't have issues looking for one now but trying to figure out what to look for as to problems

Last edited by scod4025; 02-19-2015 at 12:03 PM.
scod4025 is offline   Reply With Quote