Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 10-10-2017, 09:55 PM   #1
Innovative 1

Drives: 2007 Yaris HB 5spd
Driving the car with stock engine. Really feeling the absence of the supercharger. :(. Whomever buys this will see what I mean.
Innovative 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:59 AM   #2
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovative 1 View Post
Driving the car with stock engine. Really feeling the absence of the supercharger. :(. Whomever buys this will see what I mean.
The addition of just a few lbs of boost on our motors is amazing! I had the Blitz S/C on mine for about 4 years. Drove it hard every day and broke lots of parts, but it was incredible when it was running well.

I hope you find someone who can use this kit. It's used, so that makes a lot of people shy away. The asking price seems fair compared to what a new one costs, but most owners are really hesitant to sink that kind of money into an upgrade for their econobox. I bought my Blitz kit for $1500 about 5 years ago, for reference.

Does the compressor have a Rotrex model number on it? There are rebuild parts available for the compressor if it's worn or in need of repair. For reference, a new compressor costs as much as you're asking now, but would essentially give you a new system. As much as it sucks to take the loss on it, maybe you could sell the kit separately?
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote