Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
For Sale: Every single part off an 07 MT Liftback

Note - Almost everything in this thread was sold. The only parts I have left are in this thread: http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52478

I recently purchased another Crashy with the hopes of repairing it and putting it back on the road for a buddy of mine. My frame guy squashed that hope yesterday, so I will be completely parting her out.

It is probably easier for me to list what is not usable or available, rather than listing everything that is. I am willing to ship just about anything just about anywhere.

When I mentioned acquiring her on Facebook, 2007tRD mentioned an interest in doing a MT conversion on his AT Yaris, but his wife doesn't drive stick, so he decided not to. This would be a great opportunity though if someone would like to do that, as I could package (and document) everything associated with doing the conversion.

Here's a video of her running up on my lift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-fQKSIJayk

Here are a couple of pics (let me know if you would like to see pics of specific parts):

Details:

2007 Yaris Liftback - White

Engine: A little over 100K miles on the Engine, which runs great and seems to have been well maintained.

Transmission: 5 Speed Manual. Shift smoothly and seems well maintained as well.

Body - This car is pristine (other than what go smashed). From the doors back she looks like new. The hatch is perfect, with not a singe scratch, and the rear bumper is in very good condition as well. The front bumper is damaged, but the grills and Toyota emblem are good.

AC System - System was still fully pressurized and working. Condenser and all piping are fine. Compressor works fine, but has some chips out of the edges of the plastic pulley. I ran it for about an hour and they did not seem to cause any issues.

Brakes - (Non-ABS) All brake parts are good. The rotors, calipers and pads have no wear and appear to have been very recently replaced.

Wheels - 3 of the four stock steelies are in good condition. 3 of the four hubcaps are decent.

Interior - The door panels, side panels, and headliner are all excellent. The carpet looks very good, except for a wear through point by the clutch pedal. The Radio and AC control panels were covered in neffy wrap. The dash is in very good shape and the passenger airbag is not popped. Driver's airbag popped.

Seats - The front and rear (bench) seats are perfect, with no fading.

Features - Base model (no power windows), but door locks have been upgraded with aftermarket actuators. Manual mirrors are in very good condition.

Still For Sale (at least the things that I can specifically think of) Prices do not include shipping:

1. Front brakes (calipers only left, like new): $50
2. Rear brakes: $50
3. Gas tank: $50
4a. Fuel Pump: $60
4b. Fuel level float with sensor: $25
5. Dash top with passenger airbag: $150
6. Steel Wheel (1 available): $25 each

8. Rear Seat (bench): $100
9. Front Seats: $75 each
10. Brake booster (non-abs): $25

14. White Hatch assembly with rear wiper: $225
18. AC Compressor (without pulley): $125
19. Alternator: $60
20. Rear Bumper: $150
21. Whiteline Adjustable Rear Sway Bar (in like-new condition): $175
22. AFE Cold Air Intake: $140
24. OEM muffler: $25
25. OEM Mid Pipe: $100
26. Left rear fender liner: $15
27. Right rear fender liner: $15
28. Left front drive axle: $40
29. OEM Springs (x4): $40
30. Headliner: $200
31. AT to MT conversion kit (includes documentation and everything needed except the gearbox): $1000
32. Non-ABS power steering ECU: $65
33. Steering column w/PS Motor: $100

OEM Hatch Struts: $40 for both:

Firewall blanket - Inside: $25

Firewall blanket - Under hood: $25

Front knuckles - Non ABS: $40 each

Alternator: $60

AC Blower assembly: $40

Dome light: $10

Rear bumper impact foam: $30

Center vent assembly: $10

Rear speakers with mounting rings: $20

Center Console: $25

Roof gutter trim strips: $15 set

Kick panels: $15 set

Manifold Heath Shield: $20

OEM Springs: $40 all

OEM rear shocks: $25 set

-

Last edited by CTScott; 01-15-2016 at 09:23 PM.
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts