Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #1
evo165

Drives: peArL yAvItZ!!
Send a message via MSN to evo165
Review of Tokico Blues with Tanabe NF springs

Hi all, I received the Blues from Garm on friday. Got them install on sat. Below are my review of before & after with NF springs.

NF springs with stock shock
Comfort level: 9/10
Cornering feel: 6/10
Bouncy: 9/10
Stiffness: 4/10
Bottom out: Happen only when you going too fast over hump/bump.

NF springs with Blues
Comfort level: 7/10
Cornering feel: 9/10
Bouncy: 6/10
Stiffness: 9/10
Bottom out: Yet to hear any of them. Good NEWS for me!!

Overall, the Blues is a very NICE & inexpensive upgrade over the coilover set-up if you're already lowered with after market springs. Now with the blues, i feel so much confident over my handling of the car. It give me much better feel of my car with the road. In the past with stock shock, while still in the mid of turn and if happen to have any slight bump, the car will just shift/bounce out a little and the feeling is pretty scary if the speed is fast enough. A must upgrade for anyone who want to improve the feel and add stablility to the ride while willing to lose out a little from the comfort zone.

Thank you Garm for the great products!!!
1NZ-FE Yaris with JDM RS front & rear bumper | JDM Vitz RS taillamp | JDM Vitz window visors | JDM Vitz Netz logos | JDM leather steering wheel & shift knob | 4k HID | K&N panel filter | Fujitsubo Wagolis exhaust | NST 10% crank pully | KYB Excel-G shocks | NF210 Springs | Cusco 4 points lower arm bar & Type OS top struct bar | RZCrew sub-frame collars | Ultra Racing 19mm rear sway bar & rear lower & center braces | PG Rear 13mm hub spacers | Exzess 2-pot calipers with 282mm rotors | Runstop Rear Disc | SSR Semi-Forge Type F 15" rims | Michelin Pilot Sport 3 195/55/15 tyres

Last edited by evo165; 12-20-2009 at 10:02 AM.
evo165 is offline   Reply With Quote