Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2019, 07:10 PM   #1
voxtrot

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Which Costco battery will fit my Yaris?

I am trying to replace my battery at Costco but the service person told me they no longer make them for my car. Here is the battery the website says will fit my Yaris. The one they discontinued. Now I tried different year Yaris models and they came up with same battery and I also tried some corollas and got the same battery but they do not have this model any more!? Do you know of another battery I could use for my 07 yaris as an alternative? I am currently using a AutoZone Duralast Gold which is 6 years old and losing charge. I got a really good deal on it back then but now they are up to almost $200 which I will not pay. Costco has really good prices I just hope someone can help me find an alternative battery from there. It is hard to figure it out from there site and they are kind of nazis because they will only sell you the battery based of what the book says lol. I don't care I'll say I will have some other model toyota or car if i have to.
voxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote