Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-23-2009, 01:39 AM   #19
LtNoogie

Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT
I saw a news segment that some power companies are now installing devices that allow homeowners to chart their energy usage through the course of the day. Seeing the graph allows one to associate a particular appliance to the corresponding bump in energy usage. Now if they could list the amount of money spent per minute, that could really hit home.

It's almost like having a ScanGauge for your electric meter.

It's good that you and your group are showing the kids the effects of the choices they make.
LtNoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:18 AM   #20
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Ok, listen up people. I meant every single word of what was in my first post and I followed through with every single task. Get over it

Brian, despite many times I think you are a few hops short of a skip, I am glad you are able to help out with the community and teach our children that the future holds many options.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #21
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Cool pics Brian! Hopefully those whippersnappers will grow up with a different mindset.

Mike, a few hops short of a skip? ROFL
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote