Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Area > NonStopTuning
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #19
kargoboy

Drives: '07 Yaris Sedan/'03 Protege
Sorry to see you go, it was a hard decision for me to make as well.
Best of Luck to you in the future.
kargoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:27 AM   #20
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz

Drives: トヨタ Vitz
Mike, your SSK was the first engine mod, and the first mod done on the car (aside the tints)...and I love it till this day. So easy to shift and short even after 3 years of ownage!

i had all 3 of your pulleys in the car, took them off, but still have them in possession. Loved them.
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:36 AM   #21
*MAD DOG*

Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Mike,

As a forum we understand that your running a business and that this is purely a business decision and nothing personal against Yarisworld members. I'm glad you have been a vendor on here. Your products have inspired many who were going to keep their Yaris stock to go outside their comfort zone and mod their cars, myself included. Whilst I've only done 2000km since adding your Cr Lite Crank Pulley I can say the increase in throttle response still puts a smile on my face. I wish NST and Mike all the best in the future.

"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:54 AM   #22
NonStopTuning

Drives: NST CARS: S13 AE86 ANT10 AW11
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAD DOG* View Post
Mike,

As a forum we understand that your running a business and that this is purely a business decision and nothing personal against Yarisworld members. I'm glad you have been a vendor on here. Your products have inspired many who were going to keep their Yaris stock to go outside their comfort zone and mod their cars, myself included. Whilst I've only done 2000km since adding your Cr Lite Crank Pulley I can say the increase in throttle response still puts a smile on my face. I wish NST and Mike all the best in the future.
Thank you very much, the kind words are very much appreciated!

I wish you and everyone else here the best of luck with all your projects as well!

NonStopTuning is offline   Reply With Quote