![]() |
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Rims & Tires
Just wondering if anyone would wanna pick these up. Looking for $900 had them on for 3 months and under 3000km's. Rims are perfect no dings, scratches, rash, etc. The rubber is pretty much brand new too... probably 97%?? would prefer local deal because shipping rims are a b*tch.
17" BSA Wheels w/ General Tire UHP 205-40-17 PM w/ questions.... Albert |
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Pic...
Last edited by riceboy; 12-17-2006 at 02:21 PM. |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
I want JDM bumpers!
Drives: 5 Dr Yaris RS in Blazing Blue Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 419
|
Getting new rims??
Another non relevant question: what spring and strut you used for your setup? Thanks. |
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
New rims are in the works, but in the meantime I'm thinking about picking up some additional toys...
I only have the eibach/Toyota Canada springs. |
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Alright... so BigSky2 is gonna put his wheels up for sale 2!!! lol.... do it do it....
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
lol.......... yes please....
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
i would definitely buy your rims if i can sell the stock RS rims first
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Nice... get them out there... sell, sell, sell,....
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
what did you do with yours stock RS rims? did you sell them? im thinking i need to at least get like 3 or 400 out of them b4 i buy other rims.
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
I still have them too... they'll do me just fine until I can get what I really want... anyways lemme know.. I don't think it'll be too hard to find buyers for your stockers... maybe try the US guys...
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Nobody?? c'mon... let's make a deal folks...
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Can I finance them through the bank of Riceboy?
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Well I'm gonna wait for providing shipping rates... although if anyone is interested.. I will probably be making trip down to NYC between now and mid December... so if anyone is interested... let me know.. you might get a visit from Rice Claus...
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Maybe we wait until Spring.... rims aren't appealing when cold weather is on its way....
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I spent over 2k on wheels so I could have them on a couple weeks before snow flies (theyll be coming off tomorrow, snowing as I write this)...
Im one of those crazies so maybe Im not the only one. Those are nice rims.
__________________
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2336679 |
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| FS Brand New Stock rims w/ Tires | FlintS | Items for Sale by private party | 10 | 09-24-2007 08:22 PM |
| Suggestion on tires? and wheels? | jmew0ng | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 1 | 10-13-2006 12:45 AM |
| Brand of tires on Yaris' 15" alloy wheels | paeko73 | Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack | 16 | 10-11-2006 10:48 PM |
| 18" alloy wheel option? | Floyd | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 6 | 10-03-2006 05:50 PM |
| yaris tires for sale | Adriaan | Items for Sale by private party | 1 | 08-05-2006 01:22 PM |