![]() |
|
|
|
#1 |
|
conundrum562
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
|
Good afternoon everyone,
Wondering if anyone has encountered this problem? Basically my supercharger has been acting a little strange. Sometimes when I switch it to different modes, it won't engage and seems like it's off. When I put my foot onto full throttle it's basically doesn't engage. Once I turn the car off and on or just driving it for a period of time, the supercharger will kick back in. I verified it's not the switch, it might be loose connections but I didn't check that out yet, I also have an OBII tuner thingy connected. Please advise if anyone's had this problem or issue.
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------- BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| blitz, forced induction, supercharged, supercharger |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| List of Boosted Yarisworld Members | whooppee777 | Forced Induction Forum | 262 | 11-23-2022 05:49 AM |
| Using a variable resistor (potentiometer) as a throttle switch for blitz supercharger | Lightrfire | Forced Induction Forum | 5 | 02-25-2019 07:58 AM |
| Blitz Supercharger Belt Slip @ Higher RPM? | Freestylin | Forced Induction Forum | 20 | 09-06-2017 07:32 AM |
| Blitz Supercharger Wiring Question | KTS | Forced Induction Forum | 29 | 09-06-2015 04:45 PM |
| NEED ENGINE CHECK LIGHT CODE LIST | Attitude | Forced Induction Forum | 12 | 04-11-2011 06:38 PM |