Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
YarisFan007
 
YarisFan007's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris HB
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: L.A. county, CA
Posts: 168
Green means go?

Hello fellow Yaris friends,
I have a few questions- After starting your engine do you guys wait until the temperature light goes away before you head out?.. Or do you disregard the light and just go anyways? Is it a bad thing to start driving after you fire up your engine without warming it up first?

Almost every time I start mine, I wait until the engine is fully warmed up and the temperature light goes away. I can recall maybe only 2 or 3 times I didn't wait for the light to go away because I was running late for something. But ever since the day I bought my Yaris I've tried to treat her well.

Just curious to know if everyone warms up their engines as well.
YarisFan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Corolla means Proven, Yaris means ? Yawesh General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 02-05-2009 12:07 PM
FS: Used 4gb Ipod Nano Green $60 shipped contraband831 Items for Sale by private party 5 01-08-2009 04:32 PM
Green ECO plates for Ontario, still planned? MUSKOKA800 Canada 4 10-29-2008 12:29 PM
Dark Green Yaris ~ jaspie Australia 9 03-30-2007 10:34 AM
Yellow, Purple, Green Headlight BULBS? jamal1984 Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 12 02-04-2007 08:30 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.