![]() |
|
|
|
#1 |
|
conundrum562
Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 S Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 79
|
So before I added the light weight crank pulley I was idling high like at 2000RPM+ now that I've installed the pulley it dropped it back down to normal.
As far as performance goes, it seems to lighten up the throttle. When I step on it lightly it speeds up normally but quicker, I have the S/C boost set on medium so it doesn't kick in until I step on it a little harder at around 4000rpm. The only thing is it doesn't seem to pull as hard as before when I had the old stock pulley... I dunno anyone else notice any differences or better performance let me know?
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------- BLITZ SC | CERAMIC 6301 BEARINGS | MICRO-IMAGE CRANK | NST PULLEYS TRD 71C THERMOSTAT | 1ZZ INJECTORS | TB SPACER | BLITZ SRI NGK PLUGS, COILS & MAF | DC HEADERS | CUSTOM 2.25" EXHAUST GTSPEC STRUT BAR, MID & 4-PT LOWER BRACES TANABE FRONT & WHITELINE REAR SWAY BARS W/ POLY BUSHINGS TBW SKID PLATE | FULLRIVER AGM BATTERY | MOBIL 1 EP + PROLUBE
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Micro Image JDM replica tails installed.. | Kiteless | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 26 | 08-02-2014 01:49 PM |
| NST Lite Crank Pulley | camelll | Items for Sale by private party | 5 | 03-15-2011 08:57 AM |
| 6lb 6oz ultra light weight battery | heavystarch | Performance Modifications | 28 | 11-19-2008 06:02 PM |
| NEW GROUP BUY: Yaris NST Crank Pulley (NonStopTuning) | NonStopTuning | NonStopTuning | 224 | 05-17-2007 07:40 AM |
| unorthodox or Perrin Light Pulley | abdiel hiram | Performance Modifications | 2 | 02-27-2007 04:45 PM |