![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Mod's List
Hey Everyone,
Just wondering what everyone has done for mod's... Maybe it'll give some of us stock Yaris some mod's to look forward to... Interior: Exterior: Audio/Video: Suspension/Wheels & Tires: Performance: |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Copper-Orange Yaris RS Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgian Triangle Ont.
Posts: 310
|
Just the factory lowering springs for me. I know these are a bit conservative for the racier owners, but for improved handling and looks without destroying ride quality, they work great.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2011 Rogue Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 231
|
Quote:
Exterior: Window tint only Audio/Video: Lightening Audio 10" sub and amp (TO owners see XS Cargo) Suspension/Wheels & Tires: Nothing yet....I'm saving for an anniversary at the end of May(Going on an Alaskan Cruise!!), so I'll be doing the lowering springs at least in June/July Performance: Nothing yet... Planning on doing the intake and exhaust after the springs. I work at an aftermarket exhaust mfg plant so I'll be doing something custom.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2011 Rogue Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 231
|
Quote:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1 Vibrant exhaust next month. I'm trying to get some more..... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Hmmmm so looks like JCOVE is leading the way so far... anyone got anything on the ol' wishlist yet?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Only Happy When it Rains
|
First thing for me as well is getting my Yaris. I put a deposit down at my dealer, but who knows how long it'll take to get my car.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Hella Smart
Drives: Lexus IS300 Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: SF/SJ
Posts: 81
|
Interior: nothing much. depending on how comfy the seats are i might swap them out.
Exterior: no body kits, but i like the factory spoiler. gotta get an HID kit tho Audio/Video: double din AV unit (probably eclipse AVN3435), but i kind of don't want to spend that much. i might end up with a double din unit that can do sirius. Speaker upgrades, not sure what yet. Suspension/Wheels & Tires: tein coilovers with some 18 or 17 inch work sp1 wheels or some other five spoke type wheel Performance: probably just a pop charger and an exhaust, since the stock one looks oh so dinky probably going to end up putting 3-5k into the car |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: icebox Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
|
Damn that eclipse is a serious h/u.. in Canada it runs about 4k with taxes.... is everything really that much cheaper in the US?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 06 Yaris LE 5dr Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 51
|
Window Tint, Rear Bumper Protector, Cargo net, Roof Rack ( For family holiday trip), Center armrest, Window visors, Center cup holder, All weather mats, 6 Disc/mp 3 upgrade, Exhaust Tip, Shift Knob ( in the mail ).
S. |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: Copper-Orange Yaris RS Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgian Triangle Ont.
Posts: 310
|
Oh ......... you wanted a WISH list!!!!!! LR plans would be for 17" wheels and some low profile tires, and a TURBO kit if TRD ever offers one that won't void the warranty (not holding my breath for that)!!! As for cosmetic changes I like the car as it stands, but wouldn't mind those little chin spoilers I saw in one of the threads. You can order them in stock colours which would make life easier. Still debating glass tint, and 3M coating.
Of course if I won the lottery I would start by converting the car to AWD, and then I would ............. |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() Drives: Yaris S Sedan Manual Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 29
|
well, first thing on my wishlist is that they would start creating/making more performance/exterior parts for the yaris liftback/sedan.
then i'll probably add a new spoiler, a c/f hood, lowering springs, some axis hiro's or enkei evo5, a new set of projectors headlights, maybe different tailights, tints, intake or even cold, exhaust, turbo/supercharger?, moonroof conversion, reuphoster/change the interior fabrics mmm.. anything else on my wishlist.. that may be it for now. just like my avatar :)
__________________
. . . Every drop of sweat from maintenance, is one less Yaris from stallinG . . . |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
5 Stars, Bitches
Drives: Prius, Silver Yaris Liftback Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Posts: 451
|
Anyone know of a company that makes actual replacement pedals instead of just pedal covers? The stock pedal spacing absolutely sucks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2011 Rogue Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 231
|
Quote:
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, I don't think there's too much you can do for the pedal spacing, unless you actually move the controls. Can you shed a little move info on what you mean? Sorry if I'm a little thick, just can't figure it out. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Car Geek
Drives: Yaris Liftback Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ohio cornfields
Posts: 213
|
I really don't want to do a load of mods, for a number of reasons:
* I did the mod-thing years ago - wound up ruining a few perfectly good cars. * I don't want to pour a ton of money into an otherwise inexpensive car. * As I get older, my priorities are changing a bit; I like dead-reliability, comfort and simplicity. These things being said, I wouldn't mind getting the TRD springs/shocks, sport muffler and those nice TRD wheels! The stock suspension looks oh-so-jacked-up along with what look like undersized wheels/tires. I can't even find the tailpipe on the stock muffler! When will I learn that Toyota engineers aren't stupid... I shouldn't mess with this stuff.
__________________
Kevin '07 Blazing Blue 5-speed liftback (sold) '08 Black auto liftback (sold) '09 Carmine Red auto 4-door liftback (sold) |
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Super Moderator
|
NOT a Wish List... Current mods.
6500k H4 HIDs LED Parking Lights Chrome/Silver Turn Signal Bulbs Tanbe Lowering Springs Cusco Type 1 Lower Bar Disabled DRLs Undercoated Wheel Wells Debaged Emblems Grounding Kit TRD Pedal Set Apple iPod Yaris Floor Mats Toyota Cargo Net Last edited by Chris07LB; 07-22-2006 at 06:35 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Interior: Leather seats (front only - still waiting for Classic Soft Trim to get around to cutting the pattern for the 40/60 rear seat in the hatchback).
Exterior: Rear bumper protector. Audio/Video: MB Quart RCE-216 speakers in front, RCE-213's in rear. Installed sound damping all around. I have the JVC KD-HDR1 head unit (that has a built-in HD tuner) but I'm waiting for a trim kit before I install. Suspension/Wheels & Tires: Koenig Helium wheels. Performance: zip |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Liftback Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 334
|
Quote:
__________________
2007 Liftback Blazing Blue Cold Weather, Convenience Package, Arm Rest, Floor mats, Weathertech vent visors |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
They have to cover the armrest too.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Yaris makes KBB's 10 coolest cars under 18k list | YarisBueller | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 0 | 04-08-2006 11:46 AM |