![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Base Hatch 2 Dr Auto Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: nj
Posts: 4,783
|
Dealing with kidney stone pain
Dealing with kidney stone pain
Get in the bathtub full of hot water hot as you can stand it. When the water cools drain some out and refill with more hot. You want the tub as full as possible. About a half hour is good. Disclaimer. This worked for me it may not work for you but it’s worth trying definitely. For me this treatment relieved the pain by 80% for for five hours. I did two treatments A day this let me go to the doctor driving my own car. And to the pharmacy but I didn’t need the painkillers. Good luck and if you do it let us know what happens !
__________________
Synthetic Oil: Its All In Your Head |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: BMW 7 series Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: London
Posts: 1
|
Is it called contrast shower?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Base Hatch 2 Dr Auto Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: nj
Posts: 4,783
|
I don’t know. Just get in the hot tub of water full to the top high as you can stand it!
__________________
Synthetic Oil: Its All In Your Head |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Base Hatch 2 Dr Auto Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: nj
Posts: 4,783
|
No it’s not I googled contrast shower. That’s just alternating hot and cold water. What I’m talking about is getting in a tub full of hot water hot as you can stand it
__________________
Synthetic Oil: Its All In Your Head |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris 3 Door Hatchback Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: ‘Murica!
Posts: 463
|
Please take good care of yourself. My Dad used to have kidney stones often, later in his life he ended up having to do dialysis at least 3 times a week. He passed away 2 years ago, he was only 73. He was used to take lots of meds since as far as I could remember, which I believe was the cause his kidney deterioration.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Yaris--3dr MT Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 542
|
I hope you feel better soon, bronsin. I know people who have had stones and they say the pain is unreal. Sorry this is happening to you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2009 Base Hatch 2 Dr Auto Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: nj
Posts: 4,783
|
I’m fine now. My kidney stone attack happened in August 2009.
__________________
Synthetic Oil: Its All In Your Head |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Fuel Efficiency and the Yaris | BailOut | Fuel Economy Forum | 327 | 01-02-2026 11:44 PM |
| 2014 Yaris - Made in France | yarisse54 | Third Gen Yaris General Discussion | 55 | 04-13-2017 03:47 PM |
| maybe the last new 2012 LE | ron3 | Third Gen Yaris General Discussion | 11 | 07-21-2013 12:03 AM |
| Ran over a stone... liquid rubber? | pip | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 6 | 07-19-2010 02:07 PM |