Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 12:08 PM   #307
yarisexpat
 
Drives: Yaris E Ltd 1.5VVTI
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Land of Smiles
Posts: 16
34.

Here in Thailand they are considered hot poop! I took a year to adjust my thinking and now love its style and roomy feel. Goes well looks the biz. Last time I was this excited about a car was my GS300 Lexus.

I feel old for a yaris owner though.
yarisexpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #308
tinymilad
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris LB 1.5I 5MT
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Central
Posts: 8
21 here ;)
tinymilad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:15 PM   #309
jetaimejsc
 
jetaimejsc's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Bville, TN
Posts: 212
20 here!
jetaimejsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:33 PM   #310
NZ-FE Vios
Only Timing Chains
 
Drives: 09YarisSedan, 94Truck22re
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 145
(Back from the dead)

24, bought for reliability, fuel economy and how lightweight it is.
NZ-FE Vios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #311
xbr3akd0wnx
Meow
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris, White Hatchback
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA (90045)
Posts: 141
was 17 when i got my 2008 hb!!
xbr3akd0wnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:02 PM   #312
Robbie
 
Robbie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Toyota Yaris YR, 5 door H
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Queensland, Australia
Posts: 17
Send a message via MSN to Robbie
I was 18 when I got my hb last year
__________________

Robbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #313
Flipper_1938
 
Flipper_1938's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 529
42.

I was 32 when I bought my Echo. I consider this car a continuation of that car.
Flipper_1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #314
SilverBack
Joey
 
SilverBack's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
Bought it when I was 27, now 30. It still does what I expect to do 100% and hasn't failed me yet.
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #315
Manley81bass
 
Manley81bass's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris liftback
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Irving, TX
Posts: 47
29
Manley81bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:36 PM   #316
brg88tx
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan, Auto
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SE Texas
Posts: 327
35
brg88tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:27 AM   #317
rick996
 
rick996's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 5 door hatch w/5 sp man.
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Coventry, CT
Posts: 160
62 on the outside... 22 in the inside
__________________


rick996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #318
DebbyM46227
 
DebbyM46227's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Yaris IA, Pulse Red, Auto
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 538
Uhhhh.....I hate to say it but I'm 58. Don't feel like it, don't look like it - maybe since I never had any kids so I don't have a mother instinct. I've always loved small cars that handle great, I had three Honda CRX's back in the 80's, in the 70's I raced my car on Sundays at the drag strip (I won 3 trophies).

Love my Yaris.
DebbyM46227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #319
Crims0n5
Need More Mods!
 
Crims0n5's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Flint Mica S Sedan!
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CARSON!
Posts: 175
Send a message via AIM to Crims0n5
22 and this is the first car I bought myself!
__________________

Giggity, Giggity
Crims0n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:05 PM   #320
Hershey
 
Drives: 08 Yaris sedan auto / Fit auto
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: northeast
Posts: 2,894
51+
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #321
2009Toyotoad
 
Drives: 2009 Yaris 3dr
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 135
46
2009Toyotoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #322
Betrivent
Not quite a noob
 
Betrivent's Avatar
 
Drives: e46 325
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 1,408
I was 21 when I bought mine two years ago
Betrivent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #323
nickmaster
*****
 
Drives: 2010 yaris 5door liftback
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: njc
Posts: 13
Send a message via Yahoo to nickmaster
31
nickmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #324
teddy
 
Drives: 2008 5-door hatchback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 140
Send a message via MSN to teddy
26 now, bought at 23 with my wife. Our first car. No plans to replace it or get a second any time soon. A bit more cargo space would be nice with a 2 year old but we just love the little car.
teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Us people what is your Previous car / what are you getting birdy Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 57 09-19-2006 11:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:35 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.