Quote:
Originally Posted by KALISPEL II
Hey, congrats on the new Corolla LE sedan!  My 2020 Corolla is also a J-VIN (made in Japan). All the new ones hitting the dealer lots now are made in the USA according to their VIN numbers.
I can see how adaptive cruise control would be useful, especially if you do road trips or have special medical/age considerations. I haven't done a road trip since I moved to AZ in 2010, so I never used the regular cruise control in my 2015 Yaris SE, except to test it once when I first bought car.  I need to try the adaptive cruise control in my new Corolla just to see what's up.
|
They tried to get me to go for a three-year warranty extension for $1200. This is very reasonable special offer because they feel the sensors for the adaptive radar cruise control will go bad before the rest of the car.
Did you see anything like that?