Quote:
Originally Posted by myfirstyota
So yea, the car is now plated and driving. Wow! I love the way it pulls! This engine should have been an option in North america!
All that's left to finish the build is a stereo. I have most of the components, just gotta get them installed. The a/c also needs to be refilled with refrigerant.
I didn't take many pics of the reassembly of the car. Its pretty basic stuff. One little surprise that wasn't mentioned in the first couple of posts I made for this thread is the full magnaflow mandrel bent 2&1/4" enhaust I installed with a new o2 sensor. If you plan in ordering this exhaust, make sure you get the one for the XD. The manifold flange is different size for the 1nz vs. The 2zr. The exhaust is otherwise the same and bolts right in. Even with the factory xd muffler and stock air box, it has a good sound.
I have brand new nitto neo tires in a 205/50/15 and it still breaks loose with no problem lol
|
NICE! I didn't clue in originally that it's an RS. Car looks AMAZZZZZING! Who did you get the Magnaflow from? I ordered one way back and paid for it, then they said it was unavailable. They had no idea when it would be in stock again. That was through TDot.
__________________
2006 Yaris 5 Door RS 2ZR-FE (2011 Corolla 1.8L) Swapped, Automatic, T-28 Turbocharged (8 psi), HSD MonoPro Coilovers, DIY W/M Injection, custom 3" cold air intake, custom 2.5" exhaust, TRD rear sway bar, Penguin Garage 13mm spacers (rear), custom Civic front lip, full repaint, Android 6.0 7" touchscreen, Rockford Fosgate speakers, tweeters, NVX underseat subwoofer
https://www.instagram.com/2zr_turbo_yarisrs/
|