![]() |
|
|
|
#16 |
|
daily driver
|
I’ve been putting off buying some thing similar for years… If we end up staying in the US after this current awful period, I will likely pick one up when I see one on sale
__________________
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| . : : CHRISTMAS RAFFLE : : . | Yaris Tuner | Items for Sale by private party | 15 | 12-27-2012 11:49 PM |
| The best Christmas Present! | andru47 | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 3 | 11-15-2009 04:43 AM |
| got another early xmas present :D | vten | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 0 | 11-05-2009 10:43 PM |
| Black Friday | Bob_VT | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 70 | 11-29-2008 07:07 AM |