Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2006, 01:01 PM   #14
why?
Only Happy When it Rains
 
why?'s Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris LB
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: harnett county NC
Posts: 4,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idjiit
Yeah, the tC is really nice. I was tempted to get one when I started considering a new car a while back. Ultimately the Yaris is more practical for my purposes.

If I was going to get a "sporty" car, I'd probably try to get something RWD. The new Z4 Coupe is making me think about having my midlife crisis early:


Reminds me of the first BMW Z hatch coupe thing.

I fell in love with it when it first came out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-z3cou_side_grigia.jpg (27.7 KB, 63 views)
__________________
Colin Chapman disciple
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TRD supercharger from Scion? RallyYaris Performance Modifications 57 07-16-2006 08:01 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.