Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2007, 02:54 PM   #1
bdc87
HISTORY REPEATED 11/04/08

Drives: 07' MM Vitz LB
Send a message via AIM to bdc87
Need Opinions on Package Options

Hey there, I'm new to these wonderful fourms and I think a good first topic for me would be about the purchase of "my" Yaris. I go to the dealer this Wednesday and I need some opinions on which options are good, bad, or "needs".

What I have decided on are as follows' 07 Yaris LB. I like the MM, BBM, and PW color options. I'm debating, but leaning towards the Auto trans, this will be my daily driver and to me the Yaris is a very good fuel saving econ-box, not a sport compact it is lightweight so it's better on the track then on the straightaway and I plan on improving it's suspension and I'll never be putting a turbo on it.

The options I'm considering are the Power Package, ABS, Keyless Entry, and Fog lamps. The truth is I could probably go without those but I'm so acustomed to having them. What is everyones experience with these packages? Quality? Whats the importance of ABS? I've never driven a car that was not equipped with it.

Price always plays a factor in what I get I'm aiming for 14K or less. I have a quote from a loacal dealer for a LB Auto with the PP for $13500. So from there I could add the KE and FL and be under my target.

As you can see I need some help and decinding what I should go for or pass on and I look foward to your opinions.
bdc87 is offline   Reply With Quote