Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2006, 01:00 AM   #10
TRD_Yaris
Yarii Hunter

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback and S13's
Quote:
Originally Posted by eight_heads
i got my 5spd liftback w/convenience pkg for $12k even... $13,200 after tt&l
yeah, and my brother got his 2006 Civic Coupe DX with Air Conditioning for $14,300, but we're not talking about the FEW enlightened car buyers here, we're talking about the people who pay "20K for a Corolla". Hell, most of you spent more than $15-16K for your Yaris Sedans..some of you spent that much on the liftbacks..
Bottomline, you can spend about $2000 more and get a MUCH NICER car..and this comes from somone who drives his yaris everyday and loves it. But, i still can't deny that the Civic was a better deal for 99% of people.

Have any of you driven a Smart car? how about an Ariel w/ MidEngine/RWD Integra motor? These cars aren't anything special, and to justify spending MSRP was a LONG stretch for me.

Btw, i didn't pay MSRP either, i got mine with convenience package for $11,585..basically free convenience package since i told them "not only will i NOT pay for the package, but I would PAY to NOT HAVE IT INSTALLED!!"..they got the point. Most of you don't know how to bargain with scumbag salespeople. I used every tactic I know to destroy them and their fragile egos..