Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2008, 07:54 AM   #1
TinyGiant
Tiny Giant Clothing

Drives: 2008 Blazing Blue Yaris 3D LB
Yaris world cards.

Astro was saying he doesnt work at the same place he did so getting cards is not an option..

so I would like to get a list together and see how many cards people want. I see more and more yarii every day and really want some cards. So i am going to get some made up.

they charge 60 bux for 1000 cards near me and if i need more than that they can definitely get me a better price

that would make it $6 per 100 cards if i only order 100 cards. plus shipping and paypal .

i'll talk to them and see on better pricing once we get a count of how many we will need.

I think 100 cards each is pleny to start with .. i would be hard pressed to use 100 cards in any short time. So if you put your name in its for 100 cards.

Also if someone could post pics of the old cards so i know what was on them i will work on the graphics for them. the cards can be full color at no extra cost. I will have them done on glossy paper too. I just did my cards with them and I'm super happy with them.

1. Tiny Giant