Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2006, 01:55 AM   #11
swng
 
swng's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 3-dr auto RS
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTech1
This vehicle is going to be very good with materials. I am a litte confused though... Are we talking about the hatch starting at around 10k or the sedan toping out at 13 give or take some? Where do you even get 20K out of that whole deal? Are you in a differnt country? As for USM (United States Market) even though the car will start at 10 or so, the materials in it are upscale looking... That's Toyota for you. I'm going to say it one more time. More affordable car on the spectrum... Bound to be some rattle. But even though this is said, the car (when driven at highway speeds) shouldn't suffer to much from noise outside, except for tire and engine noise. It's pretty good on stopping outside noises from intruding as well as having good materials on the inside for this price.
I am in B.C.,Canada(see left) and I have paid more than 20k(Canadian) for my car(I have optional features on it). In the first few sentences of my post which you have quoted, I already said that I would accept a little rattle or harshness. However, if after checking out with fellow Yaris owners, I find out that I am the only sufferer of a particular problem, I will liaise with the dealership to see if the problem can be fixed. That stand should probably also be many fellow members' bottom line and is very reasonable, and that is one of the reasons why so many of us join this forum.
Although disagreement is not always a bad thing, we are in fact not in any big disagreement.

Last edited by swng; 03-04-2006 at 02:09 AM.
swng is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.