Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2006, 08:33 PM   #1
Hyde

Drives: M3,CayenneS,SL500,550i,GT3RS
BMW 335i coupe or wait for M3????

I'm so temping to trade the G35 for a new 335i coupe. since the G35 is gonna be out of warranty soon... especially with the performance figure of the 335i already in the same league as the current M3. the new G35 coupe will also be on the list... but Infiniti has announced nothing about it yet.

so far this is the package i'm looking at.

Apline White/Black Sapphire Metallic w/ Coral Red interior
Navi + premium + sport package

but then, the new M3 is around the corner and so is the new G35. so its gonna be a tough choice. but at least i know i can get the new 335i by xmas, if the G35 or M3 will be at least a year away. no production pictures or full specs of the new M3 and G35 coupe yet. but i'd say the M3 will be at least 20k (CAD) more then the 335i and G35 coupe will be a tad cheaper. so far from what everyone have seen, the 335i should offer more then the new G35. especially the turbo I6 just give out crazy hp. and tons of tuning potential.

if i do end up with either 335i or G35 coupe, i probably wont be trading those in until 2010 for the M3. or i can hold off and not buy either of those and get the first batch of M3 in mid 2007.

what do u guys think?
Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote