Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2006, 01:46 PM   #1
Shadow102

Drives: 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
GROUP BUY - Yaris Rallye Spoiler Auth. Toyota

I posted this recently in the cosmetics area but wanted to make an official thread for it. As i stated there I work for a toyota dealership and would like to pass on my discount to this forum. I have access to alot of accesories and was told by my roommate that these spoilers are particulary hard to come by in the US. Southeast toyota however sells these spoilers which i have access to. Below are pictures of it installed on my roommates yaris (sn: Ran Kizama). I also understand this being my second post you could be skeptical but my ebay feedback can be viewed under SN - Korey10_0310 for 100% positive feedback.

This first group buy is for 5 spoilers. Each will include the Spoiler color matched to your stock paint, mounting kit, directions, and templates for drilling the holes. You will need a couple tools to install it but as long as you have drill bits, a drill, and a 8mm ratchet or nut driver this can be installed in 20min or less.

As for price these retail through your toyota dealer sets these at $448 plus tax. Through this group buy i am offering them at *$320 shipped for the first 5*. I only accept paypal to protect both you and myself. As soon as i have your money in my paypal acount i will order the spoiler at my dealership, it takes about 5 business days to come in since being new they are being shipped from california. I will then ship these out (not sure what shipping i am using yet but i will most likly be using UPS). I will keep everyone up to date as to where there order sits as often as i can. You can sign up here on the list below, i will only being doing 5 as i said above and will gauge how well this goes and may offer another one before or after christmas depending on how popular this is. After you sign up here please PM me so i can get your info and give you my paypal. Feel free to contact me at anytime i will answer any questions i can. Also keep an eye out i will be posting the accesory list i have and gauging interest on any other group buys.

Last edited by Shadow102; 11-29-2006 at 08:47 PM.