Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #12
tk-421
Super Moderator
 
tk-421's Avatar
 
Drives: 5D-07-LB
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 4,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
I see the thread with people interested - does he have enough people to confirm he's producing it?

I also thought that the purpose of his project was to make a spacer thick enough to support a NOS nozzle.
I think there's enough interest, but I heard they had a setback due to the CNC machine that they purchased.

I hope they can do this soon enough, because I'm getting ready to install the NOS kit that you sold me. I still need to know which pieces I'm missing though...
__________________
tk-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1ZZ Throttle Body Spacer tk-421 Performance Modifications 34 07-11-2017 09:48 PM
1ZZ-FE throttle body crxgames Items for Sale by private party 1 04-27-2009 05:19 PM
For Sale: 1ZZ Throttle Body and 0.25" aluminum wheel spacers m911gt Items for Sale by private party 6 04-25-2009 08:52 PM
Toyota Throttle Body Spacer: the Best Fuel-Saving Device davidmills Performance Modifications 1 07-01-2007 11:38 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.