Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2006, 11:38 PM   #11
riceboy
 
Drives: icebox
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CAN
Posts: 1,003
Sometimes it can be seriously noticeable however other times it can be a slight difference in the toe, camber, or caster which can cause irregular or increased wear on your tires. Trust me it can be expensive, last summer I had some el cheapo shop do my alignment and by the end of the season I ended up with two run down tires... $400 later and I've learned a valueable lesson!
riceboy is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:58 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.