Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
michejohnson

Drives: dwd
Where are you going this Christmas?

This Christmas is going to be quite hectic for me. First we plan to go to Philadelphia to visit my uncle, then we will proceed to New York City and stay there for a couple of days. After that, we plan to go somewhere warm, preferably Mexico (since it was AWESOME last year) and lastly we will stay at the cottage until the break is over. What about you? What are you going to be doing 'tis holiday season?'Hopefully I will be able to get a little bit of time to stay home to play my 360 and hang out with friends. I got some cool games recently (and will hopefully get more for Christmas), but I havn't been able to play them because of the massive amount of homework and term projects I had. Not to mention, I still have 5 out of 9 exams to write