![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris 3-door liftback Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Columbia, TN
Posts: 41
|
Hi! Just found this place. I have had 5 Toyotas in the past, all purchased used (1971 Corona (my first car!), 1978 Corolla, 1982 Corolla, 1986 Corolla, 1994 Corolla). Just traded the 1994 (with 220K) in on a NEW YARIS!! My first new Toyota ever! I've been lusting after the Yaris liftback since I first saw one, and figured now was the time. I got a GREAT deal (not w/out significant energy being expended though, LOL), and Shark Bait (named b/c apparently that's what the bozo dealer thought I was--au contraire!) and I are now a couple.
Shark Bait is a meteorite metallic (i.e, grey) 3-door liftback, and a 5-speed. I'm anti-power anything, and it was HARD to find one w/out the power package. Didn't even want the convenience package, but it was impossible to find one w/out it. So I just refused to PAY for it, LOL, and I got all that (plus the "all weather guard" package) for free. I'll take it! :) I've already learned something from being here - couldn't figure out why there was no mention in the owner's manual about replacing the timing belt -- apparently the Yaris's timing chain NEVER NEEDS REPLACING! I KNEW I loved this car! Here's Shark Bait on the lot:
Last edited by pawsplus; 03-02-2010 at 03:22 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |