![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
||||||||
| View Poll Results: Which Yaris do you have? | |||
| 3-door Hatchback |
|
647 | 46.48% |
| 5-door Hatchback |
|
436 | 31.32% |
| Sedan |
|
320 | 22.99% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1392. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#11 |
![]() Drives: 2010 Yaris 3-door LB (MT) Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 15
|
I got the 3-door LB. I wanted the 5-door LB, but they don't have ANY around here that also have the manual transmission. I decided I wanted the manual transmission more than I wanted the extra doors, so I opted for the 3-door.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 9 | 06-06-2017 12:51 AM |
| Yaris TS 1.8L History and Specs | CASTREX | Yaris TS Talk | 52 | 10-27-2009 05:06 PM |
| Florida Yaris Meet! 6/23/2007! | Sabretooth | Southeast | 13 | 06-05-2007 06:46 PM |