![]() |
|
|
|
#11 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
STAGE WIDTH : Stage Width refers to the distance between the left and right boundaries of the sound stage. Good systems will create a wide sound stage. Excellent sound systems will have sound stages that appear to surpass the physical boundaries of the vehicle interior. How the spheres would subtract stage width? in one of the threads a few weeks ago, you told me: "go for the spheres!" I realize that the distance between drivers it's smaller if using the spheres, that is why I wanted to have them in front of the "sail panels" remember my first attempt; because I wanted the drivers as far away from each other, even I asked what was better if having them further from listener or a little closer but farther apart from each driver... for convenience I decided to go this way, I like the look but also keeping them separated from the A-pillars structure keeping me away from trouble that the joins between the baffle and the A-pillar would "Crack". I see a lot of Team Hybrids and others installations have the drivers aiming very similar to what I wil have, do they have the same stage width issues? Here a few installations! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I agree 100% I'm going to use thread-serts to hold the drivers. "very clever" Thanks D.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr | goku87 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 29 | 11-14-2013 12:37 PM |
| 2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 70 | 12-13-2010 07:40 PM |
| Sound deadening | 06vitzRS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 05-05-2010 01:51 PM |
| Sedan Door Panel Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 42 | 06-01-2009 02:47 PM |