Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #16
Imagine
Insert sarcasm here.
 
Imagine's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Black Pearl Sand 3Dr
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 241
OP:

I agree with what you're saying. I'm on my second Yaris. I read the reports and had previous experience with the Yaris, so my account of the car didn't jive with what they were saying. A guy I work with has a Fit, and I've borrowed it a few times because he needed my truck. I have to admit, I like the fit I've owned several Hondas in the past and all have been good cars. I just can't justify spending the extra money on the Fit! Other then the Extra doors (yes, I know they make a 5dr now) and alittle more room I don't see the advantages of one. I like the styling of the Yaris better also. My new fit is fitted with a 5spd and it's even more fun to drive then my 07 auto was.

Look at the plus side, poor CR reviews will keep the cost down on a great little car! Which makes them even more cheap fun for people who take the time to find out for ourselves what we like best. :)
Imagine is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Consumer Reports not too pleased with Yaris Befuddled General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 132 02-28-2011 02:57 PM
Yaris & Consumer Reports bobby General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 57 01-31-2009 11:17 AM
Consumer Reports Kaotic Lazagna Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 28 04-29-2007 01:13 PM
Consumer Reports Best & Worst 2007 Cars Bretsuaz General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 23 03-15-2007 05:51 PM
Consumer Reports on Ethanol Driver General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 6 09-01-2006 11:21 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.