Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2007, 09:10 PM   #11
ZPIracing
 
ZPIracing's Avatar
 
Drives: Scions
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 55
Lightbulb

Ok guys I just read thru a lot of this so I will try to answer as many questions as I can if I miss one let me know.

Reliability:

A turbo car is as reliable as the tune, we have turbo tC with over 60k on it and our personal turbo xb with 40k of pure hell put through it these cars are on stock engines and our in perfect running order. If a car is tuned well with a well designed kit the car should last a very long time with an aftermarket turbo kit. I know we have all heard horror stories and I am sure the Yaris world will be no different. Just remember that it is what you make it, if you can’t afford to play then don’t.

You should only turbo the car when you have the ability to buy all the parts that are needed to make it run correctly. Most of this is included in the kit but you get the idea.

Performance

Our Yaris kits add roughly 100whp to mix; this will make for an exceptionally fast car taking in to consideration the weight. Low 14 high 13 ¼ passes are a reality with tires and a good driver.

This kit you will see some lag below 3k this is very minimal and the car accelerates so fast that you are not here for very long.

This kit will come on .6 bar roughly 6.5-7psi. This kit will add 2-5mpg to your already unreal gas mileage when driven in off boost settings (highway)

Price & availability

We will have these kits in stock at the end of next week. We have not decided on pricing yet but you can expect it to be in the 3-4k range. This will be a bolt on kit including everything needed to install and operate this kit. This is not like some of the other kits on the market that do not include fuel tuning components.

Stays tuned to ZPIracing.net for updates and let us know if you have any other questions. I am sure there are 100 grammatical errors in this post I am sorry it is late and I suck at English.
ZPIracing is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WR Secret Weapon Intake Dyno Tested.. WRLEO Performance Modifications 70 05-17-2007 03:00 PM
Dyno Deal From WR to YW Members. WRLEO Performance Modifications 4 03-10-2007 08:16 PM
WR INTAKE SYSTEM : YOU GET $100 FOR DYNO RESULTS ! WRLEO Sponsors Classifieds Area 0 02-22-2007 10:14 AM
Megan Header Dyno Results ChinoCharles Performance Modifications 83 02-21-2007 10:06 PM
GROUP BUY - Megan Racing 4-1 Header... riceboy Items for Sale by private party 489 01-10-2007 06:45 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.