Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #18
AngelMoo
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Yaris
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1
Where is the aircon intake?

I've had a look around, read this whole thread and it seemed like the best place to ask (if not, correct direction pointing would be welcome!)

I've got a slightly smelly aircon and before I try installing a filter I wanted to spray some antibacterial stuff into the system (Toyota AU wanted $50 for this). It was an effort but I finally found the spray... now I don't know where to spray it. Can someone tell me exactly where the aircon intake is?

Edit: just tried to put some product (turns out it's a foam, not aerosol) in the fan part under the side passenger glove box... well you can't spray a foam upwards so I didn't get any in the aircon. So now we're all out of ideas.

Last edited by AngelMoo; 09-18-2011 at 12:51 AM.
AngelMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Liftback Air Conditioning (Cabin) Filter info Snappy DIY / Maintenance / Service 24 10-01-2010 06:36 PM
cabin air filter kaboom DIY / Maintenance / Service 108 03-31-2009 09:00 PM
Intake Systems Decision Maker.. Blenjar Performance Modifications 25 09-15-2007 10:07 PM
DIY: Changing Your Cabin Air Filter tk-421 DIY / Maintenance / Service 0 06-30-2007 06:40 PM
CA: Free Cabin Air Filter, Socal only. kunfuzion Items for Sale by private party 6 03-24-2007 11:34 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.