Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
jekqmb
Local Sh*t Disturber

Drives: 2009 Yaris LB
FS Finally my MB weapons with tires and Tein Coilovers!

THIS IS WHY EVERYTHING IS FS
Okay Ladies the time has come Air Ride or new Coilovers??
I have just purchased some 16x7/16x8 volk TE37's and now we were deciding on bags or new kw variant coilovers? My Tein coilovers and wheels will be FS in the next few days!!!! Im so pumped, I would love to have air but im worried about blowing bags out! Garm can you PM me some pricing and info on the air kit you could get me, Im willing to spend about 2500.00 on an air kit maybe a little more if need be? My fiance wants me to get the Yaris on air with my volks done in Teal Metallic, we just purchased a new 2011 Audi S4 with Stasis exhaust although ill be getting the APR tune and an intake soon, but the Yaris will still be our play toy, the Audi is her DD and i have to drive an 07 Mazda 3 and my Yaris

Tein Coilovers Modified can go full 3" or more f/r drop $525 shipped.
MB Weapons (Black) with khumo tires 5/32 on them still no curb rash!!! I re-finished them when they were stripped bare! 275+ shipping
Ill post pics tonight but pics of my car are all over this place! It will give you an idea on the drop and how good of shape the wheels are in.

Jake