Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2006, 09:09 PM   #11
foober
 
Drives: two yaris liftbacks
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: kalispell, montana
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanoeuvres
Hi all,

Great board!

I ordered my !BLAZING BLUE! Yaris Liftback with Power Package last week, sight unseen.

I did test drive a four-door S model but the Liftacks are impossible to find in my area (NE).

Anyway, it should be here 1st or 2nd week in June and I can't wait to take it for a spin and start modding (wheels, tach, etc.)
I bought my yaris liftback sight unseen as well. Didn't even test drive it. I just went on what folks had written about it for years. That its a good little car. Its not a good little car. Its a great little car. It is really nice to invest in something and have it be even better than I could have thought.

It really helped to be able to read info. from people in canada and australia and all over the world what a good car it is.

Last edited by foober; 05-12-2006 at 10:35 PM.
foober is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
News : 2007 Toyota Yaris - the little Euro's official arrival VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 9 06-06-2017 12:51 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.