Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
WTT: Trade Eclipse Navigation Radio w/180mm trim for OEM radio + $150

I have an Eclipse AVN2210P head unit, which features a removable TomTom navigation system as well as an iPod interface (the ipod interface will not charge iPhone 4, 4S or 5, but will allow control of them through the head unit). It also has Bluetooth for hands-free calling.

With the Eclipse I have the genuine Toyota mounting brackets and the elusive 180mm radio trim piece. This same head unit was sold in Europe as the TNS400 with a Toyota badge, so a while back I imported the trim piece and brackets from Europe.

It is currently loaded with US and Canada maps. They are not the current version, but for $34 you can upgrade it to the latest version and get lifetime updates.

I am selling it because I never use the navigation portion of it, so I figure someone else might appreciate it. I would like to trade it for $150 + your OEM radio (any year as long as it is not the integrated Sedan radio and supports Aux input) with your standard radio trim piece.

Navigation mode:
Navigation.jpg

Tuner mode:
Eclipse - Tuner.jpg

iPod mode with my iPhone 5 (note: requires Lightning connector adapter):
Eclipse - iPhone 5.jpg

Tags
180mm, eclipse, navigation, radio trim