![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
So I'm digging the trunk to install my amp(s) and a found some deadening at the bottom, not much,
I pulled one of the rubber round grouts and the muffler is right under that area and that means (HEAT) how much I don't know but When I tap into the bottom sounds like a big Drum, not good this means it's a weak point and a source of highway noise into the trunk (rather keep all noise at a minimum) After adding some CLD Tiles to the metal I will put a heat barrier follow by a layer of CCFoam and MLV as a base for my amp rack! ![]() D.
__________________
. CLA 250, 4MATIC |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| sound deadening: sq footage amount for 3dr | goku87 | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 29 | 11-14-2013 12:37 PM |
| 2007 Yaris S Sound Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 70 | 12-13-2010 07:40 PM |
| Sound deadening | 06vitzRS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 10 | 05-05-2010 01:51 PM |
| Sedan Door Panel Deadening | sqcomp | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 42 | 06-01-2009 02:47 PM |