![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() Drives: 2014 yaris 5dr Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: canada
Posts: 23
|
I just purchased a 2014 Yaris a month ago. It has 2500 km on it now.
My 2005 Echo that I replaced had 377,400 km (thats about 236,000 mi) on it. I bought it new in 2005. |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Mid-West Chapter Micro Image Car Club | lilredrocket | Southwest | 10 | 10-05-2009 01:06 PM |
| 30,000 mile service: Dealership or non-dealership? | EstherK | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 1 | 11-12-2008 12:40 PM |
| 11/02/08 Metro Auto Squad 1st Annual Car Show (my car club) | Jerkratt | NY / NJ/ CT / PA | 14 | 10-26-2008 05:51 PM |
| Japanese Mix Club Los Invitamos!!! | TunTun_yariS[PR] | Caribbean | 0 | 12-12-2006 12:03 PM |
| Buddy Club Wheels | BulletProofAuto | Sponsors Classifieds Area | 8 | 10-19-2006 06:55 PM |