![]() |
|
|
|
#5 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 09 Yaris HB, 08 SR5 Tundra Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: RGV, Texas
Posts: 1,086
|
Quote:
I've posted this for sale in the past (pics included) and it's in the exact same condition. Hell, it's in the exact same condition as when I first received it from Micro Image. I swear this kit is cursed. I'll see if my local pick-and-pull wants a donation. You can lock this thread.
__________________
![]() I crush you like tiny clown car, because you are clown, yes? |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| S body kit? | Jason@SportsCar | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 19 | 04-08-2011 06:46 AM |
| Sedan Body Kit? | bakedwookie | Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) | 3 | 02-16-2011 06:37 PM |
| 08' S body kit f/s | Jason@SportsCar | Items for Sale by private party | 13 | 01-09-2011 06:25 PM |
| For Sale: Lexus GS Parts - L-Tuned Body Kit, TRD Strut Tower bar, 18"StaggeredWheels. | TRD_Yaris | Items for Sale by private party | 6 | 05-06-2010 06:43 PM |