|
Oil and coolant leak
Hello, I'm having a coolant and oil leak, both leaks appear to be coming from the engine. I had my headgasket and water pump replaced a couple months ago. I noticed the oil leak almost immediately after the job, the guys who did it came over and siliconed portions of the engine. (mainly the back of the engine towards the passenger side). I just took the car to the shop. and they said there was a bolt missing on that side in the same portion of the engine they applied silicon and that is where the coolant is coming from. The guy at the shop showed me the general area of the engine the bolt is missing (as mentioned before, in the back towards the passenger side) but I should have felt back behind the engine with them to get an exact location because now i can't find it. Does anyone have a diagram that could help? Could this missing bolt explain the coolant and the oil leak?
|