Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2007, 09:30 PM   #11
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
OK, so an update. I'll start with the bad news.

The bad news is that all parties involved other than myself have either lost interest or have moved away since the beginning of the project, which leaves me with this sweet intake on my car and nobody to help me build it. I'm out of time, money, and patience. I'm tapped out. If I was less of a person I would have given up by now, but I can't let this thing die. It sounds too good and you guys have been entirely too supportive up to this point for me to come back and say "I give up." I'm pressing on. If it takes a month of Sundays this sucker is getting built!

The good news? The intake is going on a road trip tomorrow to be looked at. Just because I no longer have the resources to build it doesn't mean someone else may not. It is easy to get companies interested when I have a laundry list of interested buyers to show, and for that I thank all of you. Having said that, it could be a long time until you hear another update from me. I'm sorry this has been such a fiasco, and if anyone is getting sick of waiting I would totally understand if you moved on. I know some of you already have. However, for those of you that are willing to wait... enjoy your stock car while you can and be excited knowing that eventually through hell or high water you'll own the first member supported intake on the market. No Fujita, AEM or any other intake will carry the story this part will. IT IS GETTING BUILT. It is just a matter of when.

Please feel free to PM me with any additional questions. Again, I'm sorry... but hang in there. I'm right there with you.